Our team are experienced in everything Internet and IT.
We provide all the support your business or home needs to
keep you up and running and focused on what you do best.
We offer free support to all our customers to ensure your internet or VoIP line is up and operational.
For changes to your existing setup some additional charges may apply as outlined below.
We provide comprehensive FAQ’s and self help guides to enable you to troubleshoot and resolve many issues yourself without charge.
You can upgrade at any time to our Business Support Plans
Free of Charge Support for all customers
- Provisioning & set up of internet to ensure the line is active and working
- Configuration of internet modem if the modem is purchased through Kiwilink
- Fault escalation & resolution if the fault is external to customers premises i.e. from street to house. This excludes any internal wiring, power surges or issues caused by customers within their house that has caused the fault
- Password changes for security reasons
- Provisioning & Set up of all Voip phone lines
- Fault resolution on Voip phone lines
$25.00 + GST flat fee
- Configuration & set-up of internet modem if not purchased through Kiwilink
- Reconfiguration & set-up for customers who have accidently reset their modem
- Internal Wifi configuration (self-service available)
- Email set up on PC’s/ lap tops / mobile devices (self-service available)
- Support for customers mail client e.g. Outlook, Mac mail. This is for non-Kiwilink server issues
- Set-up of Spam reports
- Set-up of E-mail forwarding (self-service available)
- Voip phone configuration (per phone charge)
- Voip number porting (to retain existing phone number / per number charge)
- Voip portal set up with basic features to meet requirements provided
- Changes to voip phone configuration (self-service available)
- Changes to voip portal set up (self-service available)
- Support for any soft client issues
$50.00 + GST flat fee
- Moving address. This covers the provisioning of the connection at the new address and disconnection at the old address.
- Set up of Voip auto- attendant (recording of messages additional)
$150.00 +GST flat fee
- Chorus No Fault Found Fee. If a customer requests that a Chorus technician goes to site to resolve a fault, but the fault is found to be a customer’s internal issue such as old / faulty modem, faulty internal wiring, or any other internal issue not caused by the Chorus connection to the premises. This is a Chorus charge that is passed directly onto the customer. We therefore recommend all checks are completed fully before a Chorus technician is requested.
- Loan of a test modem for a customer to check if their own modem is faulty. This does not apply if we have provided the modem within last 3 months. Courier charge of $15.00 additional. This fee will be refunded in full when the modem is returned (in same working order), or the customer can choose to keep the modem and pay the fee.
Chargeable work - $95 per hour
- On-site internet modem installation & testing
- On-site Voip phone installation & testing
- Setting up X-lite, 3cx, or other soft clients
- On-site training for internet or Voip
Chargeable work - $150.00 per hour
Any other IT support or consultancy as requested. A quote will be provided prior to any work commencing.
Team Viewer link - PC
Team Viewer link - MAC