Kiwilink VoIP Business Phone Lines
VoIP stands for "Voice Over Internet Protocol", which is a technology that allows you to make phone calls using your broadband connection instead of your regular phone service.
You can use your VoIP phone line exactly the same way you have been using an old analogue phone line except you now get cheaper line rental, free call features and cheaper calling rates.
|Plans||NZ VoIP phone line with no call features or 028 extn||NZ VoIP bus phone line||NZ VoIP bus phone line with 2000 local Mins||NZ VoIP bus phone line with unlimited extensions|
|Monthly Price excl GST||$5.00||$10.00||$20.00||$50.00|
|Phone Line||NZ local phone line or 028 number **
||NZ local phone line||NZ local phone line||NZ local phone line|
|Calls to other Kiwilink customers||Free||Free||Free||Free|
|NZ Local||3c a minute
N/A for 028
|3c a minute||2000 free minutes then 3c a minute||3c a minute|
|NZ National||5c a minute||5c a minute||5c a minute||5c a minute|
|Mobile||22c a minute||22c a minute||22c a minute||22c a minute|
|UK, USA, China, Australia||8c a minute||8c a minute||8c a minute||8c a minute|
|Other International||All calls at standard VoIP call rates||All calls at standard VoIP call rates||All calls at standard VoIP call rates||All calls at standard VoIP call rates|
Visit our add-on plans page to choose the best calling plan for your needs.
With more than 20 call features free you get PBX features at no extra cost
Our VoIP service has many different FREE Hosted VoIP PBX features. See below for a summary of click here to view all features:
- Call waiting
- Call pickup
- Visual voicemail and voicemails can be sent to email address
- Call recording
- Remote Access
- Caller ring tunes
- Music on Hold
- Call forwarding
- Call transfer
- Video calling
With our VoIP service you get to keep your existing or setup up a new NZ local telephone number. To make a VoIP call there are 4 options.
- You can use an additional piece of equipment (Analog Telephone Adaptor or ATA) that connects to your standard everyday analog telephone (NOTE: some modems come with a VoIP phone adapter in them, or
- You can download our supported softphone Xlite and use the following Xlite configuration instructions. Or if you are a mac user please try icanblink
- Or you can use a IP Phone that plugs directly into your network
- Use a mobile smart phone (e.g. iPhone or Android) to make and receive VoIp calls
You will have access to our Kiwilink VoIP Control Panel to:
- Manage your phone features
- Check your call logs
- Read your voicemail
- Set calendar task & alarms
With our VoIP service you get to keep your existing or setup up a new NZ local telephone number.
All you need is a broadband connection and a router with VoIP capabilities. Click here for our Naked DSL broadband plans
Either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0800 894 198 or 09 974 9874 between 8am and 6pm
Prices exclude GST and are subject to change. All Kiwilink services are subject to Kiwilink terms and conditions.